Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yadaa Yadaa

Its’ 30 minutes past 12 midnight….
Can’t sleep…I don’t know why…
Don’t have any mood to do my assignments either…
So, here I am…facing my beloved laptop…
Brainstorming for my BELL assignment…
Which almost drive me crazy….
Ideas…ideas…ideas….
What must it be this hard for something simple like this?...
Huhuhuhu…..
Yada..yadaa..*referring to my BELL lecture…
She’s quiet demand….
Her specialty?...
Making something simple…complicated for us.
But her key word…
“K.I.S.S”
Stand for…Keep it short and sweet!
Gosh…sound like BELL class would be a tough one for this semester.
Face it!

Public speaking…
That’s our assignment….
Mine is about late marriage among women…
Sound easy, right?
Actually, should be easy and simple…
But somehow…she turns it COMPLICATED…
“It must be attractive enough to tackle the audience.”
“If no one pays attention to your PS…means you fail.”
“A dramatic introduction.”
Bla…bla…bla…
A thousand of requirements.
Pity us…

P/S : Hopefully I’ll survive after the public speaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment