Monday, October 17, 2011

my history....





05 October 1990….
A sweet memory for my mom….
When she give birth to a cute baby girl….
Newest family member…also the last one…
My dearest sister named me of a character in a novel she read….
“Mira + Lia = Miralia”
Should I praise her for that?....
Because of that name….
I always mistaken as a Malay….
But….still I’m proud of my name….
It’s my sister favorite character….
That means…she loves me…J



In my childhood….
Mom say…its’ quiet hard to take care of me…
Why?
1.     I’m very3 naughty.
2.     Boyish.
3.     Stubborn.
4.     Over active.
The river side was my whole world. I spend  more than half of the day playing by the river side.
My hobby?....:)….Bullying!
Hehehehe…..
Hate gown….when its' comes to my cousin’s birthday party….mom and me will argue for about an hour just to force me to wear one.
Other girls with long hair EXCEPT ME….:)….
Positive side….I’m the smartest kid among others.
Creative & tricky.
Never lost in “hide & seek” game.




Start my primary school….
I was among the “slow & low” student in primary 1.
I sat at table E….(table A for the clever students. So, just imagine mine is table E).
Hate BI class.
Hate study.
Playful in class.
Good in sport and good swimmer.
Primary 2, I start to have interest in study.
Unexpected competitor for the top 5 students.
Have a serious skin problem.
Library prefect.
Listed among top 5 best students since primary 3.
Headmaster’s favorite. ( but he always called me “MILARIA”)…hmmm….
5A’s in UPSR.
Due to some sabotages, I didn’t able to enter SM Science.



Secondary school….
At smk marudi….1 hour by boat express from my village.
Stay at hostel.
I was the school athlete till I form 3.
Remain naughty as I was in childhood.
Involve in “ngajat” and dance.
Join police cadet.
Very talkative.
Well known as “talk machine” in the class….
Love to sing. (even while examination)
Room monitor.
Peer’s counselor.
Switch my class from pure science to 2nd science class. (taking account)



Form 6
Class monitor.
More active and mature in making decision.
Top 5 best student in MUET.
Win the best class for the year.
President of the police cadet.
Hate “tamadun awal & sejarah asia”.
Had my 1st crush with my cousin’s bestfriend.
Core group of the catholic society.
Migraine.
AJK for Kelab Setia.


Campus life….
Operation management….
1st & 2nd sem at UiTM Shah Alam…
Semester 3 transferred to UiTM Puncak ALam.
SiSPA & JPAM.
Life is hard!
But wonderful too.
Still figuring what the best to enjoy my campus life…..
Perhap i would  find it here.....
my new campus.....
because i had found one happiness here....
it's my dear roomate...:)....
and CVSS Puncak Alam.


No comments:

Post a Comment