Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Starting....

Just for a few hours within now...I'm gonna turn "sweet 21"...can't believe I'm now an adult!...hehehehe...but I think my heart..my soul...my mind still belong to "teenager's version"...errr..actually more to childish...but it's ok..as long as I'm being myself.

Why I suddenly decide to have a blog?..hmmm...I'm not so sure myself...but one thing for sure...I want to have a fresh start from tomorrow. Tomorrow...05 October...it's my birthday..:)...I've been messing up my life all this way long..especially since I further my study at UiTM Shah Alam..then transfer to UiTM Puncak Alam. Everything were screwed up. I don't know what's the reason...but what I know...I'm no longer myself. Always got the feeling that I'm not belong to here. It's killing me to pretending that I'm ok while my heart keep on bleeding badly. Now,I'm kinda thankful of that...because it make me realize how does this life exactly are. So, I'm  moving on.

So, since this is my first post....I'm gonna tell ya a li'l bite about me. My full name...hmmm...can't tell ya..:)...that's my top secret...*winks...If you really curious to know..then try to make friend with me. Once you get close to me...then I'll tell you. My hometown....hidden somewhere in Sarawak. It's a very peaceful place and I love it very much. No place in this world I would like the most instead of the place where I grown up with my family. It's quiet rural area...a sweet longhouse by the river side. "Kejaman"...that's my village. I bet anyone would fall in love at first sight once you see it. Here, I live with my small family. In my family...I have a very very caring and loving mother. This year she's 60++....work as full time housewife. She's everything for me. Can't imagine my life without her. I have three brothers and one sister. I'm the youngest one...:)...and for sure the cutest one...~LOL~...

My eldest brother work as a general worker and he's the head of the family. Still single but not available...:)...but please don't ask me why he's not married yet. That's between him and God. My second brother...also a general worker. Married to Morek's girl. Three daugthers...Mildred...Gloria..and Rachell...one son..Kelvin. Just like me, he loves karaoke. Then my only sister...Missnie. She's gorgeous...but a li'l shorter than me..hehehehe..Married to Iban's guy from Simanggang. They have two veryyyyyyy naughty sons. God, when I was their babysitter...I almost died in crazy. Bessemmer Alvin Mugang and Denzel Bajit. Proactive child. After my sister, it's my 4th brother. Quiet annoying...his hobby?...bullying me. 

Sometime, we're just like cat and dog. We both very stubborn, that's why keep on arguing even for a small matter. But I know he does love me as his little sister. He have a very cute & smart daughter with his wife. Batrisya Angel...his daughter means everything to my mom. Lastly, it's me...:)...still single but NOT available yet...Having my second year in UiTM Puncak Alam. Taking Operation Management course ( Degree).

Hmmm...that's a li'l info about my family. When I have time, I'll tell you more detail about them, but for now...I have to stop here. Otherwise...I'll not complete my assignments!..So, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment