Thursday, October 6, 2011

For my mom...The person I love the most in this entire world...





This one is for you Mom…
05 October…It’s my birthday mom..
Yesterday…I’m turning 21…
Thanks Mom for those 21 years…
For your endless loves….
For take a good care of me…
For always there for me….
For always believe in me…
If not because of you…
This life is nothing for me…

To be honest, Mom…
I hate study…
I hate to be apart from you…
I can’t sleep without you by my side…
Can’t tolerate this distance between us…
But..for a better tomorrow …I endure it…
Can’t stop worrying of you…
What you are doing…
What you have for your breakfast..lunch..dinner..
Did you sleep well….
Are you fine…
And what I worry the most…
Are you happy?...



I never say a word, Mom…
But everytime I see you sad…
When I see your tears…
My heart…HURT A LOT…
And the worst thing is that…
I just can stand there and watch it…

Thinking of that, Mom…
I put my heart aside…
And put my mind at the first place…
In any decision I would take…
Hate to go…when I got the offer from UiTM Shah Alam…
And I hate to study..coz I’m a slow learner…
But for you Mom…
I took all the strength to go…
Even to a place where I know no one…
A totally strange place…
All by myself…
I was scared…but for you….
I endure the pain…



I always envy my cousins..and friend…
As they enjoy their teenager life…wonderfully..
While I’m focus on my study to get a good grade…
When they having fun…I do wanna join…
But then I think…I can’t…
There’s thing I should focus on…
I know…every step I took…
Our future…rely on them…
I can’t bring any trouble for you, Mom…
I want you to proud of me…
Can’t take it if I done something that shameful

Like the others…I want be loved too…
Dating…Valentine Day…
Having someone special…
But then I think of you…
I realize one thing…
What if I have that someone…
I will disregard you…
Put him before you…
If I have him….
Means that I had to left you alone…
My time will be divided between you and him…
While I’m with him…
You’ll be alone…
But how could I do that?...
I just want you…by my side..
All the time…
I need no one other than you..

I’m having a hard time here Mom…
A pain that killing me…
It’s always hurting….
I can’t even breath well…
Sometime I thought to give up…
The loneliness…alone…
The tears..sorrow…
I can’t stand all this…
But then..i think of you…
If I give up….
What will happen to you?...
NO!...i will never ever give up…for you..
No matter what…
I swear…I promise…
Even it cost my life…
I’ll endure every pain for you…
For our better future…
Coz I know….
How hard the past was for us….
Won’t let the history to repeat itself…
I’ll change our life, Mom…
And I’ll never stop…
Till I make you happy….
Till I could fulfill all your wish…
To pay for all the pain of the past…
And promise me 1 thing mom…
When the day comes….
Please never stop smiling….
And promise you will never be sad anymore…

For you, Mom…
Give me all yours sorrow…
And take all my happiness…
Coz..without you…
I’m nothing….
I promise mom…
I’ll be someone…
And make you proud…
For now…
Just wait for me, Mom…
Till the time will come…


No comments:

Post a Comment