Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The 2 weeks li'l Jugam


Lately…my life really miserable!
Every corner…works are waiting….
Never say campus life is easy, my friend….
It drives you crazy….
Believe me….

But…I guess that’s a part of growing up process…
Preparation to enter the adult’s world…
So, here I am….
At the most difficult stage of life….
Ok, let’s keep that aside…
I have a good news to share….

Here we are…
Let me introduce….
The newest member in my family….

cute little Jugam


My mom named him Jugam….
Hahahaha…maybe because of his black fur…
I think mom loves him a lot….
Everytime I call mom…
All she’s talking about is…Jugam….
And I love to hear that…

According to mom….
Jugam…very hyperactive….
Even he’s only 2 weeks…
Mom didn’t put him at the garage…
Nor the back side of our home….
Like the previous one….
Because don’t want what happen to Panda..Pulau…
And the others happen to jugam….
So, Jugam ‘s the special case for us….
He lives INSIDE the house…
And luckily…if he wants to pee…or *tuuuttt….
He’ll give us a signal….
So, my brother will take him outside….
After finish…my brother will take him inside again…

Since I heard about him….
I really2 want to go back this coming holiday….
I even checked the ticket online….
But mom say…nooo..:(….
Only a few days holiday….
It’s just not worth it to buy those tickets….
Huhuhuhu….
What else could I say…
Have to wait for the semester break….
On the January…..
Owh time…..
Please be hurry…J….

No comments:

Post a Comment