Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Campus..New Life...

Semester 3…
At UiTM Puncak Alam…
Guess what….
Another messy chapter in my life…
Or should I say…
It’s another short semester like the previous one…
God…the schedule killing me!
With that tons of assignment & project…
I’m just like the fish out of water…

About 1 month I had transferred here from Shah Alam…
At first…it’s very frustrated for me…
Being transferred here…
Well, you know….
New environment…need time to fit myself comfortably…
With my diffident attitude…
It seems to be a little hard for me…

However…it reminds me to my Nigerian customer….
When I work as a part time promoter during the semester break…
She told me…
“Every disappointed…there will be a blessed”…
I think she was right…
Being transferred here…
It opens my eye wider about life…
I learn a lot of things…
See those things that I never realize before…
Thank God for all this…


Isn't she cute?..(^_^)....


First of all…thanks to my sweet roommate…
Which I feel almost dead at the first time we met…
What to do?
She’s my senior….
For of course it’s scared a little…
But…luckily…she was totally back to differ with what I had imagine….
She’s nice…friendly…kind – hearted….
A warm person…
I feel comfortable to share anything with her….
Someone I could talk about anything with…
A very tolerate person…& understanding too…
And the best thing is…..
We share the same personality….
We both love animal…especially CAT!...hihihi…




We adopted a cat….
Which actually belong to the officer live at the ground level….
We named it as “Milo”…
Why Milo?...hmmm…
No reason….just maybe it’s sound sweet…
Milo used to sleep with us…
A very lucky cat, right?...:)…
However…recently…Milo always disappear…
Yet…we keep on looking for it like crazy…
Hahahaha….
Like a mother lost her son…
See…how protective we are toward Milo….
Actually its’ not disappear…
The owner took it into the house…
Huhuhuhu….
Very frustrating…
However…we always love Milo…
A little secret to share…(^_^)…
We once planned to kidnap Milo from the owner…
Hahaha….
That’s when we come to our “devil” sense…





About the campus….
Hmmm…..
Let’s see…what interesting here…
The very first I step here…
I fall in love with the surrounding….the environment…
Awesome nature background!...
Remind me to Sarawak….
Compared to Shah Alam…
It’s very peaceful….
Back…front..right...left…
All you can see are hills…forest….
Fresh air….so, don’t ever get worry if you stress about your study…
The environment itself would help you to release the stress….

The contra of that is…
Here, you easily feel lonely…
Cause of the “silence” air…
No need to exercise for a good health…
It’s enough with just go to the faculty for lecture everyday…
The amazing staircase….
Specialty design for a good health…
Why I say so….?
Take a look of it yourself….

i don't think i need to explain any further,right?



Another thing I hate here…
The faculty’s lift…
Owh my God…
Everyday…everytime…its’ suck!
Believe me…you will be fobia of lift if you were us…
Even my class at the 9th level….
I rather use the stair…
It seems to be easier way to get to class IN TIME…
Otherwise….the lecturer would give you an eagle eye once you enter into the class…
Fuhh…challenging…..
If you want to use the lift….
Make sure you practice the WWF…or Karate…
That would help A LOT…
If you don’t….
Just forget about the lift…

However….overall….
I like here….
Maybe just need more time to fully fit myself with the surrounding…
So, wish me luck here…
(^_^)…

No comments:

Post a Comment